HAPPY CASTING!

Rods, Rivers, Rafts and Wild Trout!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rods Bent and Tippets Tight !

I have been all over the place this last week as far as the fishing goes. The upper green, warren to hatchery, walk-wade trips, the lower green! The big bonus was that the fishing was great on every trip. I had a chance to float the green yesterday with Tim Scott (another guide from 2 Rivers) and we had a blast. The fishing was great, the sun as out and the wind was quiet. If i can get the pictures from Tim I will post them. He caught a fatty cutt that had a bullhead in its mouth and I caught a few really nice browns on streamers. Friday, I floated with Peter Evans from Southern California and had a great day dry fly fishing. We boated lots of fish and even caught a 16 inch Brookie near the hatchery! Crazy! Here are a few pictures from my walk-wade trip on Thursday with an awesome couple! This was one of their first times fly fishing and they spent 3 days with our shop. The both caught a lot of fish and Michelle caught two monster rainbows the day we walk-waded! Way to go! These two fish are real trophy's in any fly-fisherman or woman's book!
Les caught a lot of solid rainbows that day as well. I think these two are well on their way to becoming avid fly-fisherman and I hope to see them again at 2 Rivers!


Here are the two Trophy Rainbows that Michelle caught on our fishing trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment